Thursday, October 4, 2007

10 reasons to why I reject the Venezuelan constitutional reform

We agree with Mr. Duque
10 reason to why I reject the Venezuelan constitutional reform
by Román J. Duque Corredor, former Venezuelan Supreme Court Judge.
1. Because it will take away from my children the right to get free education and to choose what profession they will like to be.
2. Because my vote WON'T COUNT any longer on making decisions and designate my neighborhood councils, my governor and my major.
3. Because the back up of my money will depend only from the President.
4. Because I want to get the right to enjoy my property and dispose of it as my will, and not from a permit from the governemnt.
5. Because I won't be able to choose about to keep the political division of my neighborhood, my township and/or even my state.
6. BECAUSE MY INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS AS A CITIZEN WON'T BE TAKEN IN CONSIDERATION ANYMORE BUT AS MEMBER OF A COMUNE.
7. Because I won't have the right any longer to private enterprise and to choose what type of work I would like to do.
8. Because with indefinite reelection I won't be able to vote to choose the president and the government.
9. Because I won't be able to vote about what is good for me or not about the constitutional reform.
10.Because for me to be able to work and because to be reduced my work shift, it will be necessary to be imposed to me and every citizen only one way of thinking and only one ruler for life.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home